Friday, September 20, 2013

Goal

So I've been very bad at blogging these past few weeks. Not making excuses, it is what it is.

I've been in extreme pain with my left heel. It still hurts like crazy, but I fibbed a little to Hubby and told him I think it might be getting better slowly. He needs to stop stressing so much.

I have been making new sculptures, Halloween in theme and I'm proud to say I've come in contact with several very accomplished artists who actually like my work. I'm also proud to brag that my two personal artist friends have been absolute dolls and have helped get the word out about Elvenspun. Thanks Seimi and Zuri! *muah*

No sales yet but I have a Givaway out in full swing!

100 likes and I'll be giving away one custom sculpture. Dragon, Horse, Unicorn, Pegasus, or Pseudo Dragon!

Start having your friends, family, pets, children, like and share this page! Only catch is that you have to pay shipping ($5 US, $16 everywhere else)

Rules:

1. Like AND Share this page.

2. Leave a comment on what kind of custom sculpture you'd like.




I gotta get this business moving, especially since my ability to walk is diminishing. Even after the surgeries, mobility won't be what I'm use to in the slightest. Heads up! Get sales, get more materials, get more sales, go sell stuff at Cons! Yup that's my goal. I want to be a sellable success online and at conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment