Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Update

It's 9:01pm and I just had lunch. A bunch of red grapes, some colby-jack cheese slices, crackers, and a few strips of beef jerky. Feelin' good in my tummy, my feet and a knot in my left leg is another whole story. Dinner will be some mash of leftover meat and potatoes after 2am. Let's hope there's no snacking between now and then, right? Of course right.

The weekend is coming up, I'm looking forward to my coke on Sunday, but not dying without it. I think Hubby being in so much pain after the dentist visit is actually more beneficial to me right now. He's been keeping me busy taking care of him, and him not being able to drive one-ups my anxiety about being in a car.

I've taken so many Pepto pills in the past week, I'm not sure I'll be able to ever poop normally again. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment