Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Again

Week 2

Sounds official, right? Week 2.

Whatever. =P

Last week was hectic, Hubby all sore and unable to drive, me having to leave the house being stressed. I already foresee this week being chock full of trials. First off my period started, which in and of itself wouldn't be a big deal if I was a normal woman, but apparently my body does not appreciate not being pregnant and hasn't since I was 13, therefor it decides to kick my uterus' ass. Every. Freaking. Month. Some months are worse than others. Last month wasn't so bad, I had pretty good control over my emotions without help of some Evening Primrose Oil pills, I wasn't doubled over in the bed wishing for death wondering how much more pain I'd be in if I didn't use Midol Extended Relief pills (the little blue ones you can only take 1 of every 8 hours) in a dark room, head pounding. Yeah it's not fun.

Today hurts, but I was good took a pill, and even worked out!

Tomorrow might be worse, but I'll deal with that then.

Yogurt cup for breakfast, strawberry this time.

I cheated a little and had a fun sized peanut M&M's just before lunch. The chocolate craving hit hard.



Lunch was at 9p.m. more cheese & crackers & beef jerky alongside some red grapes. I have a bunch left sitting next to me in anticipation of snacking later. Water is the drink of the day.

Today was only a 20 minute workout I took it slow and steady instead of trying to rush through. Not that I have much of a choice

10 reps of various dance stretches and movements. 20 very sad sit-ups.

My heart didn't start pounding until the very end, and I think that's because I held my breath. It's a stupid thing I subconsciously do. I use to do it while dancing a lot and then wonder why I was dizzy. Go figure. =P

Perhaps all the stress and walking last week did some good.

I did mess up my left foot with all the walking, but it will heal.

Tomorrow is D&D day (with any luck) it's also the day Hubby gets the stitches out of his jaw. No clue what's on the menue tonight or tomorrow, so we'll see on Wednesday!

P.S.

I did have 2 cans of Coke yesterday, but that's Hubby's fault, he insisted. It was a bad day so I gave into the goodness Coke is.

No comments:

Post a Comment