Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do do do!

Second Wednesday workout done!

I gotta say, it's a bit harder banishing the thought of letting 'just today' pass by without doing anything. Slipping into a day of lounging and nothingness, nursing the pains in my belly and feet would be all too easy. But knowing that if I did it today, it would be that much easier to do on Friday, and then again Monday, and then fall into doing nothingness all together. It's a slippery slope. I don't want to fall down into it.

My period hit pretty hard, but not as bad as it could be.

What's worse it my feet. Right now that pain is unbelievable. I don't honestly remember ever being in this much pain without recovering from a surgery. After walking just a little bit in Publix yesterday morning (4pm) to pick up Hubby's prescriptions, a few fruits, and cheese, I was hobbling so badly. It was hard to make it to the car without holding onto his arm in a death grip.

There was no D&D yesterday. Very disappointing not that I can blame Hubby. Apparently his jaw isn't healing like it should be. The dentist mentioned something about 'dry socket', tortured him with a piece of wax covered in medicine and had him bite down. He was in so much pain coming out of the office I honestly thought he was going to faint. Thankfully he didn't, but instead got a new pain med and a prescription for something that should help him heal faster (from what he told me). I did get direct words from one of the dentists to 'Not let him be Superman, if he hurts come back next week, no matter what.' there is that. The new prescription makes him VERY dizzy, which could have been fun, if he felt better.

He drove to work today all by himself, we'll see how the week goes. He looked a lot better today. ^-^

Breakfast was a lowfat pineapple yogurt cup, not bad, I was surprised at how light it was, I might get more lowfat flavours and see how they taste. Also a banana. I've been craving bananas for 2 weeks now. Had one yesterday and couldn't pass up one for breakfast today.

20 minute workout today.

10 sets of every dance stretch I could think of, save the big movements (hops, jumps, etc.). I admit I did pause several times to catch my breath and adjust foot positions because of the pain, but as a whole it felt good. Heart started pounding towards the end again, not too bad.

Still on plan to start the belly dancing in 2 weeks, hopefully what I'm doing now is building up some base muscle and endurance.

Lunch is more cheese slices, grapes, crackers, and the remaining shreds of beef jerky.

Not sure what I'm going to eat tomorrow, other than grapes, and cheese, and crackers. Maybe that will be enough.

I've been craving chocolate like no one's business. It dosen't help that hubby bought me a package of Milano cookies that are staring me in the face. It also dosen't help that he keeps telling me to have one. Love him. I've resisted today so far, probably will have one tonight after dinner.

Food yesterday was crazy!

Banana for breakfast.

Then 3 Milano cookies.

Then we went out for lunch. (I drove.) Burgrking; a Whopper, small fry, and watered down small sprite.

THEN!

We went to My Mochi, cause he wanted frozen yogurt to help him feel better. I totally filled up a cup of Taro-Coco 'Nilla halfway, added more Taro only on top, and then packed in tangerine mochi bits. To be honest I only ate 1/3 of what I got, the rest is in the freezer for dessert later. (Master plan muhaha.)

Dinner was some chicken Ramen (noodles only but cooked in broth) with some cheese slices mixed it. It was an attempt at Ramen mac & cheese, it failed, but tasted good.

Then I had one more Milano cookie and ate one of Hubby's Tahoe cookies. (I can't figure out if I like them or not.)

No coke! Sad, but I wasn't feeling a coke. Just wanted lots of water.

Dinner tonight is I have no idea what. We'll see. Probably Mac & Cheese & Bacon. No clue.

Till Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment