Friday, January 25, 2013

Maybe I should have started next week.

These past few days have been pretty hectic, physical, mentally trying, but I'm still up for whatever trials today brings.

Wednesday:

I did not get to see my family or go home. Stayed with Hubby all day. Did SO MUCH walking! Ate a breakfast of a yogurt cup. Lunch was 6 Tyson chicken tenders with honey mustard (from the concession stand) and a can of coke. (yeah yeah I know, I had a coke on a non-coke day) Several sips of water from the water fountain throughout the day. Followed up by Dragon Meat over Puddies. (Marinated meat with whipped potatoes.) I drank gatoraid with dinner. Not so bad not really unhealthy, so much freaking walking!

Thursday:

Completely footsore. My thighs feel better but now my feet fucking hurt so much!

Breakfast was another yogurt cup.

I met up with my family at the theater after they watched a movie, and went out to dinner with them (lunch for me). Steak n'Shake. I was beyond thrilled when my little sister ordered the Wisconson burger, thrilled that we like the EXACT same food there, a little envious that I wasn't ordering one. I did get the Chilli & Cheese Frank with onions. It wasn't covered in butter but instead with veggies & chilli & cheese, it felt a lot lighter (grease-wise) to eat. I only munched 3 or 4 fried before being full after the hotdog. I did have a cup of Sprite, but their water tastes nasty, and the soda is always watered down.

So much walking again! Not as much as Wednesday, but I had to literally thing about propelling myself forward, in order to keep walking.

Dinner was pot-roast tips over left over Puddies. It was a 3 hour wait for dinner after  we got home at 2am, but the food was worth it. I had a really small helping to make sure I finished my bowl. Drank more Gatoraid with dinner, though Hubby tried to convince me to have a coke so he could have Dr.Pepper. Didn't give in, if I had he wouldn't sleep all night with the caffeine in him. I'm a good wife. =)

Today is Friday, Hubby will be up in a bit. I have to drive him to work again and see my family tonight before they leave Saturday morning. My feet flipping hurt more! Will probably go home after I see them and wait for Hubby to be out of work then go pick him up. I'm not planning on working out today, I don't honestly think I could stand on my feet long enough to, but who knows what will happen in several hours.

I'll post a update later.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment