Friday, July 5, 2013

Hot

It's sooooooo hot, even overcast and windy. The AC is still broken, buuuut Hubby called and someone should be over at 6p.m. (about a half hour). I know it's an electrical problem, so I'm hoping that whoever comes doesn't try to give me any overblown bullshit.

The kitties are hot. They show it. Although they are so cute making an effort to be hot close to me. 

I'm happy to say that I do have some sculpture stock for Elvenspun finished up, awaiting sealant. Tonight I'm going to finish up painting what's left and then work on some new sculptures. It's still raining outside so no trying out the can of sealant yet.

Daddy and his fiance are on day 2 of their car drive to Minnesota. Nothing to report yet so I'm gonna assume that it's going well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment