Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Toxic

I've come to the conclusion that money is toxic, at least in my household. When we have some everything is okay, but when we don't everything changes. The mood of my household that is.

Hubby becomes so very upset. He doesn't say anything, but his while body language, voice, and energy changes. It's personally very upsetting to me. I can't get him to talk about it or even just vent, and I feel like I can't do anything to help. I get very quiet.

It's worse when I'm having my period. Like today and last night. I feel so defeated. This has been going on for years now, but it seems so much worse the past 6 months. Especially since we moved.

It doesn't help that he gets even more upset every time we find a spider. Which also happened last night.

I'm hoping that things get better as time goes on, but that's just hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment