Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thunderstorms

No D&D game yesterday, which was a huge disappointment, not only to our friends and myself, but to Hubby also. He wanted to play so badly but he was in so much physical pain from the past weekend, it just wasn't possible. No matter how many times he apologized to me and said he wanted to play on and off all day. We did have a pleasant day though, oddly enough, both of us agreed to that. I also drug him out to Wal-Mart to get kitty litter for the kitties and 2 scoops of some Jamoca Almond ice cream from the 24 hour Baskin Robbins/Dunkin' Doughnuts that's in the store for him. It's his favorite ice cream. I've never tried it so whatevs.

For almost 15 days straight now we've had rain and thunder and lightning every afternoon (when we wake up) which is lovely, but not so lovely for lawn work. We're now 3 weeks overgrown in the front AND back yard. It's crazy. I'm honestly afraid to walk in the grass it's so long, probably up to my knees.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to mow finally, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment