Tuesday, April 23, 2013

7 Cokes in 3 Days

It's safe to say from my title that I've indulged a lot in the past 3 days, and it's going to continue through Wednesday night.

Hubby has a mini-vacation which we are spending at home, indulging in good-but-not-all-the-way-healthy food, soda, Pina Colotta smoothies, Final Fantasy XI, and D&D games.

I'm not going to be working out until Thursday, then again on Saturday. That way I get 3 workouts in this week. It's not my optimal plan, but when an epic 3 day D&D session is proposed, optimal can go kiss my still large ass.

I did voice my concern about drinking so much soda. I'm feeling bloated right now (thank you period) and my fingers feel it, especially. Oddly enough I don't feel like I'm going to burst into tears looking at myself in the mirror. I'm a bit puffy but okay. Not like the past 2 months when I feel like a freaking marshmallow. Hubby said, and I quote:

"It's my vacation. We have to splurge during my vacation."

Good enough for me.

Here's to another 2 days of vacation and the continuance of epicness!

No comments:

Post a Comment