Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Closing in

The time to move things is closing in quicker than I'd like.

I doesn't help that the kitties are still sick. Each in a different stage of the sickness. I've also had to ban Squee from the couch. His bum is leaking urine on and off. Little bits at a time, but seriously, ew. It's not my furniture and even if it was he's be banned.

We played D&D yesterday. I honestly had a great time. It was nice to break away from the world. I can't wait to be able to play more.

Hubby and I went out after the game to discover the 24 hour Wal-Mart about 10 minutes away. Neither of us had been in there before. It's lovely, clean, and pretty much empty. Perfect for us. We also picked up about a pound of Sculpey. Thrilled! Need more though. It comes in 4 layers and I already used a entire layer and a half. Even though it's the same type that I just used up, this batch is MUCH softer and more difficult to work with. Whatever, it works.

I still need more paint colours. Lots more.

~

Breakfast was a bowl of dry Honey Chex cereal.

Lunch was 5ish little pieced of dark chocolate and water spaced out over 6 hours.

Dinner will be breaded chicken over white rice.

After 3 Cokes yesterday, I can report I am soda free today, even though there is a single lone can in the fridge mocking me.

Oh! Also I seem to have lost 3 more pounds, though I bet I sweated it out in the car driving up to Ocala on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment