Monday, June 17, 2013

Soft kitty, warm kitty...

...little ball of fur.

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr.

Sick kitty, snotty kitty, big ball of fur.

Sad kitty, sore kitty, weeze weeze weezer.

The story of my past few days. All the kitties are infected, sick, and miserable. I've been shoving pills the Vet prescribed down their throats twice a day to help alleviate the snottiness. It's so gross. No one's ever been sick before, they don't know what's going on, and are just dealing with it. They plod over to me and settle around on the couch, just laying there, tongues sticking out, trying to breath.

I'm alright, missing Hubby, not sleeping well. Dragons & equines have been born. Now I'm totally out of Sculpey. Need some so badly!

I did drive up to the apartment yesterday. Napped with Hubby for 2 hours, which was nice, and then we both drove back down to the house, cars loaded with boxes and a Squee. The drive back was terrifying. I had to stop to gas up my (Daddy's) car and while doing so it rained, that's fine, then a GIGANTIC lightning boly danced across the sky accompanied immediately by a CRACKCRASH of thunder. Me, Hubby, and 2 other guys jumped. I, into Hubby's arms. We were all shaken to the core and wished each other a safe trip when leaving.

The rain was pouring buckets and anxiety started taking hold. I got out of the city and over the bridge that separated counties before pulling in to a gas station. Turning off the car paying my head on the steering wheel, I took deep breaths. I wasn't panicking, but I was anxious and needed a break. Hubby was worried and pulled in behind me. We got out of our cars and he held me for a moment before I went potty and then held me again before I got back in the car. He was so amazing and understanding. I just needed a little break.

The storm caught up with us as we pulled back onto the road. Rain coming down so hard it was hard to see the road, but thankfully, we out drove it. Arriving at the house we unloaded the cars, took a break panting, and then went out to grab some food. Burger King. I'm happy to say the one near the house is nice, and clean, and I feel fine eating inside that place. Unlike the one up by the apartment. Then we ran to Publix to grab a armful of food each. Literally. The entire time we were out I was making mental notes of what time places closed. Cause it's all different than up by the apartment.

Hubby spent the night, and I'm happy to say, I had the best night sleep in about a week.

He's back at work today and won't be coming down overnight, but he'll be down tomorrow. Which, hopefully, means a D&D game!!

I'll probably be driving up on Wednesday, to finish up more packing, and then drive stuff back down maybe on Thursday. So much to do and so little time left. Gotta get a storage unit. Gotta put in our change of address. Gotta go pick up Daddy on Sunday. Gotta, gotta, gotta...

~

I had a banana for breakfast and a can of Coke, then a huge cup of tea.

Lunch might be a bowl of dry Honey Chex.

I'm not sure about dinner, maybe a can of green beans, iono.

No comments:

Post a Comment