Monday, June 24, 2013

Hmmm...

It's technically Monday.

So...

I'm posting this before I go to sleep and it's "officially" Monday for me.

I'm up with Hubby and we're getting a storage unit this afternoon, plan on moving everything in it that needs to be. So that's what I'm doing. Yeah. Gonna be a lot of back breaking work, but it had to happen.

Hubby and I picked up Daddy from the airport yesterday, dropped him off at the house (with instructions about the kitties), and then we drove to the apartment in separate cars. I did particularly well being in the car for a total of 4ish hours. Even went out to dinner with Hubby at 1am to Denny's.

The kitties are getting better. Squee is actually eating solid food for the first time in almost 2 weeks. Ivory was moving around the house today looking for attention and petting, after not moving from his boxes for 3 days straight. Zentara ventured out of her box last night to sit on a chair with Squee for the first time in a week without me pulling her out of the kitty house. And Ebony, is still sore and achey but she's been seeking attention and comforting. She's like that. We're still going through various stages of snotty/drool, but I can honestly say for the first time, they are on the mend.

Also I have been sculpting the hell out of the new batch of clay I got last week, there's only a little left. I'm gonna get more either tomorrow or Tuesday before I go back down to the house. I do have new pictures to show you, but they are not loaded yet, or edited, so here's a couple of shots of some mostly-painted-but-not-finished ones.


See? Colours. Oh hell, that reminds me I need to get more paint colours too, not just Sculpey!

No comments:

Post a Comment