Wednesday, June 5, 2013

For Wednesday

I'm writing this Monday night, having no idea how I'm going to be feeling. I might be fine or I might be curled up in bed. So I'm making sure that there's a post.

The apartment is really starting to look emptier and emptier. Everything is slowly being replaced with piles of boxes, taped up and labeled. My favorite part of packing is actually sealing and labeling the boxes. I'd probably be happy to do that as a full time job.

I did get a blister moving some boxes around. On my right pointer finger no less! Nasty and it hurts, but it could be worse.

Our, well my move, will be happening a bit sooner than expected. Daddy is going on his so called "vacation" for 15 days, and needs someone to watch the house. Hubby and I will drive him down to the airport and then he'll drive back up to work. I'll have my baby brother's car (hopefully), so I can go back up and load boxes and bring them down. Hubby will be commuting down every few days.

I know he's nervous.

Not that I can blame him. We're not normally apart, especially when we sleep. I only hope that things will transition smoothly. I can only hope.

On another note I do find it increasingly ironic that I keep sculpting dragons and things, making more things to pack. I haven't even decided how to pack the larger ones. All the small ones are fit snugly in a little decorative chest. It's soothing to make them and I guess in the end that's all that matters. I can not wait to paint them!

I did take advantage of the ungodly bright sun and did a photo shoot. Damn sun. Haven't uploaded any of the pictures yet. I keep trying different settings on my camera to get clearer more focused pictures. After the move it will be sooooo much easier to go out on the back deck for photo shoots. Totally looking forward to that.

I don't know what's with Blogger right now, the picture insert thingie is being stupid and it was with my last post with the Dragon Amalliah too, so I'm going to share a few pictures of Dragons and a sneak peek of the rough skeleton of my newest one. I'll fix the size proportion later. I know not sized properly and sticking out.



If anyone's interested I have an account on DeviantArt, you're more than welcome to look through it.
Leave comments or whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment