Monday, February 11, 2013

4th Monday

It's the 4th Monday since I started this. Going in with mixed feelings, kinda proud of myself, mostly anxious. The fear of failing is welling up, worried about moving on to a new set of movement next week. I know I can do it, I DID do it for 4 months last year before telling anyone, but I'm still anxious.

This weekend was nice. Doing nothing but playing Final Fantasy IX on Saturday was a lovely change, then again on Sunday with Hubby. Indulged in pizza and a Coke on Friday, then Hubby got up extra early (for us) on Saturday to get Chinese food, had 2 cans of Coke, yum yum. I would have had a sweet tea from McD's but I accidentally spilled it. THAT made me sad.

Breakfast was a bowl of cereal; Berry Berry Kix with rice milk. I, being the wonderful kitty mommy that I am, shared the last of the milk with my oldest kitty Ebony. She feels entitled to the last of the milk in a bowl, or ice cream, mashed potatoes, whatever's in a bowl really.

Bowl = Ebony's

Lunch is going to be some crackers, beef jerky, the last of my cheese, and some spinach leaves.

Dinner is Hamburger Helper. I'm not complaining.

Water to drink all the live-long-day.

Did the exercises 15 sets, a couple sets of 10 thrown in (mainly arm stretches), 20 sit ups (not too wimpy looking) & reverse sit-ups.

Tomorrow is D&D day, barring any unforeseen snafoo's. I can't wait. I REALLY can't wait for Hubby to come home, I miss him. He's such a hard worker. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment