Monday, February 4, 2013

Aches & Pain

Urgh.

I do not want to workout today.

Do. Not.

But I will for as long as I can.

I hurt, something fierce. HURT. My feet hurt, left foot right now mainly, right where the arch is on a normal foot, I have a bone, and it H-U-R-T-S. It was doing okay yesterday, a little achy, until last night in the shower. Just showering normally and all of a sudden PAIN. Whatever was healing got re-hurt, and I didn't even do anything. Not turn, not slip, not nuthin'. Sucks.

I'm tired of complaining to Hubby and I'm sure he's tired of hearing it. I'm tired of hearing it.

Food on Saturday was nothing to brag about, but we ordered Olive Garden yesterday, and Oh. My God. SO GOOD! It was crazy good. And only drank 1 Coke, go me!

Leftover salad for breakfast, maybe 8 croutons added on top. LOVE that salad!

Water, of course.

Then 3 Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almond Nuggets. Found those in a bag that fell under my table. Score!

Later I'm going to finish off my spaghetti and sausage, maybe with a bread stick, we'll see. I have some smoked mozzarella fondu left, sounds like it would pair well with a bread stick. Yes, yes, I think so.

Okay...so now a break for me to work out...

...Wew! Done. 23 minutes. Added several sets to the pile. Lightheaded right now, sweating a bit, not much, a little breathless. Gonna shower soon, well, as soon as I'm done with this.

Dinner is probably gonna be bagel bites. Not that I'm complaining. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment