Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 4 Friday

Oh my god I cannot believe i made it 4 weeks!

4 weeks of dance warm-ups. 4 weeks of watching & noting what I eat, but not changing my dinners. 4 weeks of totally cutting back of Coke.

It hasn't been bad. I'm still irked that there are no discernible changes that I see, but Hubby did say that my butt looks a bit better. It's a start I guess.

I was incredibly hungry yesterday, but I think that's cause I actually ate a breakfast scrambler and instead of the normal breakfast fare, then nommed a handful of BBQ potato chips in lue of my normal lunch. Whatevs, I was all out of crackers, cheese, and fruit.I also spent 2 hours standing on my poor poor feet making Red Velvet cake balls dipped in white chocolate. Wish I took a picture, they were the prettiest ones yet! Hubby's co-workers and lucky people.

I only had half of one of the smallest cake balls last night, shared with Hubby so we could taste it. Not bad.

Funny how I love baking but don't really like eating it. =P

This morning breakfast was 3 Mini-Eggo Cinnamon Toasts. Hey, I had to finish up the box before it went bad!Water to drink.

Not sure what I'm going to eat for lunch, it's only 7:45pm, I'm not hungry yet.

Already worked out. I was going to put it off till tomorrow cause my feet hurt worse than ever, but decided not to. I really don't want to work out tomorrow. Hurt like hell, well my feet do. Might as well get it over with, right?

Dinner tonight is gonna be Taco Bell, yum! 1 Crunch wrap supreme (I think that's what it's called), cinnamon twists, and some sort of drink. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment