Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back into the Swing of Things.




Okay, now that Hubby has taken alllll his vacation days, I finally feel like I can refocus and get back into the swing of things.

Not that I don't love spending every day with Hubby. I do, and I would do it every day if I could, but like I mentioned before, I don't get much done with him around. Which explains the lack of everything Monday. We did make a turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashes potatoes, and squash (yuck). We did clean out the fridge, and I did totally strip the bird down to the bones with my bare hands (roar), I didn't work out.

We had an ah-mazing D&D session yesterday.

I did work out today, even though I have a wicked nasty gash from Ivory down one knee. It was nice, and it felt right. I am a bit stinky, but that just helps me look forward to a shower in a few.

Breakfast was a apple.

I slept in till 6 cause I didn't sleep well last night.

Lunch will be some butter crackers, beef jerky, another apple, and some cheese.

Dinner is going to be more leftover turkey dinner.

And Oh. My. God. Can I just give a shoutout to the strawberries and creme McD's pie?

 photo mcdonalds_strawberry_and_creme_pie_zpsc97435ba.jpg

Holy shit this thing is the bomb!

Don't think I'd like it hot, I don't normally, like hot pies. It's like a little cheescake with piecrust! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment