Friday, May 10, 2013

Overwhelmed

Here I was hoping this week would be relaxing and recouping.

Boy was I wrong.

It's been nothing like what I'd hoped for.

Hubby is SUPER stressed. I mean super duper stressed about moving. Not just moving, having to move. Like we have no other options and he's being forced into the move.

Nevermind that we've been planning on moving for over a year now. First, the plan was to buy a house me Uncle sold that belonged to my Grandma (don't even get me started on that). But the seller's stopped working with the bank, and now the house is abandoned. Then we were (and still are) going to move into Daddy's place.

Apparently it's different  when we choose to do it, instead of being forced into doing it.

Hubby kinda went into pissed off, over whelmed, angry mode last night.

It wasn't fun, not in the slightest.

I went from reassuring him, to bending and telling him however he wants to move things is fine.

Want to rent a storage space? Fine, we'll do that.

Want to move things over there a few boxes a day? No worries we can do that.

We move down with just our bed, computers, books, and D&D stuff? Sure thing sweetie, it'll be easier.

In a couple of months when we can afford to rent a moving van we'll get the stuff out of storage and move it down there? Of course, no sense rushing things.

He's going to look into rental rates for a storage unit. I still think it'll be easier to rent a van and maybe use friend's vehicals, but whatever helps put him at ease.

I could tell he was biting his words from blaming me. If only you had a job we wouldn't be moving, we wouldn't have to do this! Why don't you do something with your life? He never said the words, but they were there.

He's also soooooo against packing. So I assured him that I would do all the packing, no use for him working all day only to come home and work more. No use for him giving up his only two days off to pack and work. So I'm going to do it all.

Alone.

Here I sit, in our game room, surrounded by books and more notebooks, and heavy stuff. I have no idea where to start. I admit I'm overwhelmed, about ready to cry. Packing downstairs was so much easier. 4 weeks left and I don't know where to start.

Totally overwhelmed.


No comments:

Post a Comment