Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Updates...

I've been asked a few times this week about how things are going. Which made me realize that I haven't really updated anyone about things that have happened. Bad me, bad.

  • I've lost a total of 10 pounds since January. It's freaking crazy. I don't see a difference or feel a difference. My cloths aren't looser or anything. I feel awful that I haven't worked out for...going on week 3 now. There's just no room. Hubby and I are trying to get everything moved downstairs that we can.
  • Squee seems to have pooped. He's in a LOT less stress, he's happy, and there's Squee size turds in the litter box. We're still keeping him (and Ebony) on wet food every couple days.
  •  Hubby's recovering from the stupidly huge "Summer Blockbuster" movie, thankfully there's no more huge movies coming out. Now all he has to do is deal with the normal idiocy.
  • I went to the dentist today to get examined and put on antibiotics, gonna get my tooth pulled next Tuesday. They were going to do it today, but I wasn't ready, and I explained that I have anxiety issues. Thankfully they were understanding
Is that everything? I honestly don't know. If anyone is wondering about stuff (yes I see you peoples reading this  ^-^) just shoot me a comment.

We did play D&D yesterday. It was great! LOVED it. While playing to distract me from the pain in my mouth I worked on another Dragon. Crazy creature being made right now. It's about 1/3rd done, so no photo shoot for him yet.

I really hope that I'll be able to play next week after getting my tooth yanked. Probably not, but I'm set to try.

I do have LOTS more packing left. Considering I haven't done much for the past 4 days, I guess it's time to pick up where I left off.

Here's a couple of pictures of a Dragon that was made 2 weeks ago, while just fooling around one evening waiting for Hubby to come home.


He has no name or anything like that, but he is cute! I'll eventually paint him, probably after the move, right now he's sitting next to a much more lavish, bigger Dragon that I'll share next week. He's made with Sculpey and has an aluminum foil skeleton. Very lightweight but sturdy. No clue what I'm going to do with him. Maybe if I actually develop some skill I'll be able to sell these guys. Who knows.

~

Breakfast was a Whopper Jr., some fries, and fruit punch. I did have a Ginger Ale after waking up from a nap earlier.

Lunch will be half of a roast beef & pickle sub that Hubby got me yesterday but I was too sore to eat. Nothing except a huge cup of water, I just wasn't hungry enough to eat anything.

Dinner will probably be hamburgers and maybe a couple of chips on top. Hamburger Helper Tomato Basil Penne and a well sliced up apple for me to munch while cooking and a spoonful of caramel-butterscotch for the apples, just cause.

Gotta drink water, gotta drink water, gotta drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment