Friday, May 24, 2013

Some thoughts...

It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't worked out.

I have a few thoughts on the subject.

First of all, I can honestly say that I miss it. I feel like something is missing from my day. I enjoy being lazy, I do, but the missing part of the day leaves me wanting. I am seriously going to try and clear out space to start working out again next week.

I have been falling back into the Coke routine. A can in the morning. Only for the past week though. Some craving is driving that decision. Looking around at my empty can graveyard that compiled this week makes me sad. Thankfully it's only been 1 can of Coke all day. But it's still too much, in my brain. Coke is for Hubby's days off and the occasional pizza night.

There's a "new" Yoga bastardized routine that I'm going to try. (And probably die trying.) New as in new to me. It's a Jillian Michales workout. I'm totally not into that lady. I personally just don't feel a good vibe from watching her on T.V. Not that she as bad woman, I don't know her personally, but she's not someone I'd want to have coaching me. Several blogs I stalk have mentioned her Yoga workout and love it.

I went over to youtube and watched it.

Freaking killer.

I also kinda liked it.

Liked it enough to bookmark it and plan on trying it out. Though I'm sure about a quarter of the way through I'll end up passed out in a pool of my own sweat. Also Jillian seems a little less intense than she is with all the other stuff I've seen her in. Just a smig.

So yeah.

Here's some pictures, a bit fuzzy, of Suri. She's one of my Dragons. All sculpted and baked. There's some fine detail work to do with her and she needs to be painted, of course. She was made weeks ago.


~

Breakfast was, embarrassingly, a can of Coke, 8 Tostitos corn chips and some creamy spinach dip.

Lunch will be a can of French cut green beans and water.

Dinner will be pasta & tomato sauce, with water. Unless Hubby picks up something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment